Analysis of several common problems that occur in the production process of magnetic separators for safe production
Magnetic separator is one of the important equipment used by users in many industries to sort materials and remove iron. For safe production, the analysis of several common problems that occur in the production process of the magnetic separator is as follows.
The motor of the magnetic separator is overheated and the noise is abnormal.
Reasons for the overheating of the magnetic separator motor and its abnormal sound:
1. The bearing is poorly lubricated or worn seriously.
2. The fan blades fall off or wear out.
3. Poor contact of the switch circuit, or single-phase disconnection.
4. The voltage is too low.
Second,The magnetic separator makes abnormal noise during operation, the cylinder is stuck by obstacles, and even makes the cylinder unable to rotate and the bottom box vibrates.
The reason is often stuck by objects in the bottom box, and then the magnetic block falls off, causing the cylinder to rattle, and in severe cases, the cylinder skin will be scratched. At this time, stop for maintenance and troubleshoot.
Third, the reducer is overheated
1. Insufficient oil or poor oil quality.
2. The gears and worms are worn out or the meshing is not good.
3. The bearing is poorly lubricated or worn seriously.
Fourth, the magnetic field strength of the magnetic separator becomes weaker
1. The temperature is too high.
2. Sun exposure. 3. Acid-base corrosion.