At present, the magnetic separator is popular in the market, and it has a wide range of applications, which can help users to complete the work of ore dressing and iron removal. However, for users who are in contact with the magnetic separator for the first time, the magnetic separator is not easy to control in use, and the desired effect is not achieved. How can the magnetic separator better fulfill the user's work requirements? First of all, you need to understand the performance and operating methods of the magnetic separator. Only by knowing these precautions in use can you better control the magnetic separator in your production and let the magnetic separator help you complete the beneficiation efficiently. Iron removal work.
Before using the magnetic separator, the gearbox should be filled with appropriate gear oil (250 type is 3 kg, 350 is 4-5 kg), and all bearings are lubricated. When the magnetic separator is in use, adjust the declination angle of the magnetic system: pull the magnetic system adjustment device (screw) to adjust the edge of the magnetic system to a position 10-20mm higher than the level of the tank body discharge port. Before starting the magnetic separator, check the power line, transmission device, lubrication system, and the surrounding conditions of the equipment to confirm that it is normal. First open the water pipes of the equipment and then feed the mine. When shutting down, stop feeding the mine first, and gradually close the water gate. In the process of maintenance and use, the user should strictly control the technical indicators and working gaps so as not to affect the selection effect.
Precautions for the use of magnetic separator:
1. The reason for the overheating of the magnetic separator motor and its abnormal sound:
(1) The bearing is poorly lubricated or worn seriously;
(2) The fan blades fall off or wear;
(3) Poor contact of the switch circuit, or single-phase short circuit;
(4) The voltage is too low.
2. The sound of the magnetic separator is abnormal during operation, or even the cylinder cannot be rotated. The bottom of the box vibrates because it is stuck by the object at the bottom of the box, or the bearing is damaged, and the magnetic block falls off, causing the box to rattle and cause serious When the tube skin is scratched.
3. Reasons for the reducer overheating:
(1) Insufficient oil or poor oil quality;
(2) The gear and the worm are worn too much, or the fit is not good;
(3) The bearing is poorly lubricated or worn seriously. Only by fully understanding the operating process of the magnetic separator and the precautions in use can it be controlled, so that it can give full play to its work effect.