With the development of social science and technology, more and more industries have used magnetic separators. According to the different requirements of each industry on the magnetic separation effect, magnetic separators have produced a variety of specifications for different materials in different fields, including wet magnetic separators. , Dry magnetic separator, permanent magnetic separator, electromagnetic magnetic separator, drum magnetic separator, roller magnetic separator, etc. The service life of each type of magnetic separator is affected by many factors, so what aspects of our normal use will affect the length of the service life of the magnetic separator? The following are some points from the wet magnetic separator manufacturer Xin Yide Machinery to see if you have been recruited.
1. Long-term operation requires correct operation methods
1. Skilled operation: With the continuous discovery of technology and the update of technology, the requirements for the workers who operate the magnetic separator are also getting higher and higher. Workers must be familiar with the operating procedures of the equipment.
2. Inspection before work: Check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose and lubricating oil needs to be added before each work.
3. Observation during work: When the equipment is found to be noisy, the motor temperature is high, etc., it should be stopped immediately for maintenance and recorded.
4. Precautions after shutdown: stop feeding first, and then rinse the tank with water before stopping and closing all water valves.
Second, to extend the life of the magnetic separator, maintenance and storage must be done
1. The screws and frequently rotating parts of the equipment should be filled with grease and lubricant frequently.
2. Change the lubricating oil in the reducer every six months, and fill the double bearings at both ends of the drum with 2-3ml of oil once a week.
3. Disassemble the bracket at least every year, clean the cylinder inside and outside, and check whether the load-bearing parts inside and outside the cylinder are worn or deformed.
4. When the machine is stored, the temperature should not be too high or too low, which will affect the strength of the magnetism.