Iron separators are suitable for many places in our country, but many friends will encounter a lot of problems when using iron separators, so have you removed some points that need to be paid attention to when using iron separators?
1. The correct selection of the iron separator must also consider the iron content of the material, the iron removal requirements, the use environment and the characteristics of the iron separator itself.
2. When the material contains a lot of iron, a self-unloading electromagnetic and permanent magnet iron remover with continuous iron discharge capability should be used.
3. When the material contains less iron, manual iron unloading electromagnetic and permanent magnet iron remover should be used. Appropriately reducing the suspension height is beneficial to iron removal.
4. When the material contains few iron parts, a metal detector should be used in conjunction with a strong excitation self-unloading electromagnetic iron remover, which saves electricity and energy and has a good iron removal effect.
5. When the power capacity is limited, a permanent magnet separator should be used.
6. When the dust in the operating environment is serious, a fully enclosed structure iron remover should be used.
7. When the iron remover is installed on the head of the belt conveyor, it is beneficial to remove iron because of the forward momentum and looseness of the material, but the driving wheel at the bottom of the iron remover should be made of non-ferromagnetic material.